The Niton XL2 XRF Precious Metal Analyzer
Condition is used comes with case and accessories
Manufacture : 2013
This gun elivers accurate analysis in just seconds in an easy-to-use, robust and reliable package. Measure the content of all gold and precious metals with no need to manually change your calibration based on the metal you're analyzing—e.g., gold (Au), silver (Ag), platinum (Pt), palladium (Pd).
- Easier, faster and more accurate than nitric acid test methods.
- Faster, more comprehensive analysis than fire assay with comparable accuracy.
- Efficiently identify most gold-plated items with Thermo Scientific AuDIT™ gold-plating detection technology.
- Precisely determine the presence and concentration of other trace alloying elements and dangerous heavy elements, which could impact valuation and future refining needs.
- Standard analytical range: >25 elements from S to U (varies by application).
- Point and shoot simplicity—very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel.
- Ideally suited for retail environments.
- Nondestructive analysis with near-instantaneous results.
- Ergonomic design.