The Niton XL2 GOLDD Analyzer offers premier performance and advanced electronics while maintaining point-and-shoot simplicity. Sealed against moisture and dust, these analyzers are lightweight yet ruggedly built for real-world industrial environments.
- Silicon drift detector (SDD) technology for fast, accurate analysis of light elements without helium purging or vacuum pumps
- Point-and-shoot simplicity — very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results
- Ergonomical design
- Daylight-readable icons
- Multilanguage options
- Color, touch-screen display
- Standard Analytical Range: Up to 30 elements from Mg to U (varies by application).
-Standard Thermo Scientific™ Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software suite allows you to set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis or remotely monitor and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC.
-Integrated USB and Bluetooth™ communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device. Optional accessories include Bluetooth barcode reader, Bluetooth printer and Bluetooth GPS.
- Locking shielded carrying case
- Shielded belt holster
- Two 6-cell lithium-ion battery packs
- 110/220 VAC battery charger/AC adaptor
- PC connection cables (USB and RS-232)
- Niton Data Transfer (NDT) PC software
- Safety lanyard
- Check samples/standards
- Portable test stand, stationary (benchtop) stand
- Mobile test stand
- Thermo Scientific Field Mate™
- Welding Mask
- Soil testing guard Licensing/Registration