Built to cope with the harshest of work environments, the new OmniScan MX is a compact, portable and rugged modular NDT inspection system. Ultrasound, Phased Array and Time-Of-Flight-Diffraction (TOFD) inspection techniques are all supported, with the modules* able to be changed and installed onto the platform in a matter of seconds and without any tools. The user-interface features a large clear display and functions controls that are easily to hand.
- Compact, rugged and battery-operated design
- Shock, impact and water resistant.
- Interchangeable modular design that automatically detects and presets system according to chosen module.
- Clear 8.4inch screen with 60Hz refresh rate.
- Probe iD feature to automatically identify and configure the system for the connected probe
- 6-hour run time with two Li-Ion batteries
- Olympus Omniscan MX Eddy Current Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
- Hard Case
- Accessory Cable
- Owners Manual