Niton XL2 100G XRF Analyzer
Brand New with 1 Year Warranty
The value choice to ensure accuracy, precision, and ease of use:
- Precise elemental analysis of alloy materials
- Very easy to use – even by non-technical personnel
- Ruggedly designed for the most challenging industrial environments, and sealed against moisture and dust
- Completely nondestructive test
- Ergonomically designed
- Customizable menus with multiple language options and daylight-readable icons
- Standard analytical range of more than 25 elements from sulfur to uranium.
Get fast, accurate metal alloy verification for manufacturing quality assurance with the Thermo Scientific Niton XL2100G Analyzer. Featuring a standard integrated camera for accurate positioning of the analysis area, the XL2 Analyzer provides immediate, nondestructive elemental analysis of alloy materials from titanium to nickel as well as tramp and trace element analysis. Lightweight, rugged handheld Niton XL2 Analyzers are well suited for a growing list of applications including scrap metal identification, mining and exploration, and lead screening for consumer and electronic goods.
- Point and shoot simplicity- very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel.
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments.
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results.
- Sealed against moisture and dust.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Daylight-readable icons.
- Standard analytical range of up to 30 elements from sulfur to uranium.
- Color, touch-screen display.
- Integrated camera
Included standard accessories:
- Locking shielded carrying case
- Shielded belt holster
- Two 6-cell lithium-ion battery packs
- 110/220 VAC battery charger/ AC adaptor
- PC connection cables (USB and RS-232)
- Niton Data Transfer (NDT) PC software
- Safety lanyard
- Check samples/standards
- Thermo Scientific portable test stand, stationary (bench-top) stand, mobile test stand
- Welding mask
- Soil testing guard